Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Theory of GOD


As a kid I have always wondered about the existence of god. Often in my home my parents used to tell me to pray to god and we should love him fear him we should do good deeds or else god will punish us.
Since my childhood I always wanted to meet god see him, I wanted to know where he lives.
I use to ask my friends, my parents, my relatives but they always say he is everywhere and watching us, and If will keep doing good deeds then I can meet him after my death.
Born in a Hindu family and a religious one I use to see all the rituals and pray to so many gods. There is an always a god for every other thing one could imagine. god who created this world , god who destroys all the evil ,evens the animals like a monkey is a god , a mouse is a god , every tree is a god , a snake is a god , a god for money ,a god for knowledge even a god for sex and love.
As a rationalist person I had been trying to solve the mystery of god. And here is what I propose.
Our ancestor who lived thousands of year ago, had the vision to prophesized the soon the world will come to end ,that the man who live in this life giving earth will soon destroy it, by polluting it ,fighting wars ,killing animals ,cutting trees. So they created god so in future all the men will fear him, doing anything which is any way lead to the destruction of nature. They were so clever that, they have created god out of everything which is nature so that people at least once before harming the nature …”
Let’s save this earth whatever it takes, let it be on the name of god…

4 comments:

  1. hey, i somehow agree with ur views but i am not completely into it.As i feel that there is something which you can say that is governing us,often we feel that someone is always looking at us,it may be you can say it is a seed sown in our mind by our elders that god always looks at you,but still there are some instances where somethings occur which are never likely to happen.many times most of us had thanked god for this also.So i can say that god is something more than our belief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will tell you something , you are talking of hallucination of god, that is what i told tou our ancestor were so clever that they created a aura of god .. no body is watching us .. its just the nature ... i hope oyu must be familiar with the laws of attraction it says its the universe or the nature which governs us ... since childhood were are told somebody is watching us ... is a psychological effect that one goes through ... i m not saying its worng , i hope that every body belives in it so that our earth can be protected ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree wid u divs!! i guess 1st time m agreein to u;)..

    ReplyDelete